We are looking for a Plumber to join our friendly team.
Van and company clothing available for the right candidate.
You would preferably have at least 5 years experience although less will be considered. You will need to be competent in all aspects of general plumbing. You should hold a full clean UK driving licence. References will be required as will a DBS check (this will be covered by the Company for
the successful candidate).
We would expect you to be reliable, trustworthy, have good customer service skills and take pride in your appearance and work. You will be required to use a Mobile App job management system.
Essential Skill Requirements:
- Minimum Level 2/3 (NVQ) in Domestic Plumbing and Heating
- Competent with leak tracing, general plumbing maintenance and repairs, bathroom installations and diagnosis of heating and plumbing issues.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently as an individual and as part of a wider team
- Customer focused with a passion and drive to deliver the highest qualityAbility to work confidently in high end properties
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Qualified installer of vented and unvented cylinders
- Experience with power-flushing
We are a family run business, proud of our reputation and are looking to grow our team with someone who shares the same work ethic. Our office is based in Iver, Buckinghamshire but you will be required to carry out installations and reactive maintenance work in the surrounding areas and in West and South West London.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive and available on application
Benefits: Company pension
Schedule: Monday to Friday